Friday, February 15, 2013

Ugo Bardi speaks about mineral depletion






Here is the podcast that was posted on "From Alpha to Omega" by Tom O'Brien, after he interviewed me over the phone.

I am not sure that anyone would be interested to listen to me for about 46 minutes, except for the fact that there is some nice music in between my boring ramblings. Anyway, if you really don't have anything better to do, you can listen to me discussing about subjects such as mineral depletion, the history of the Earth, how the ecosystem functions, the future of humankind and the like. All subject that you will find described in detail in my upcoming book "Plundering the Planet".




Who

Ugo Bardi is a member of the Club of Rome, faculty member of the University of Florence, and the author of "Extracted" (Chelsea Green 2014), "The Seneca Effect" (Springer 2017), and Before the Collapse (Springer 2019)